Dr. George Bakalis
Dr. Bakalis is a Chiropractic physician licensed by the Virginia State Board of Medicine. He has been practicing in the Woodbridge area since 1985.
His Clinic takes the wholestic approach to health while caring for his patients. By combining the very best hands-on technique and state of the art physical therapy procedures, and the very best nutritional and exercise counseling, Dr. Bakalis is able to help his patients recover from pain and injury and accelerate his patient's journey to optimum health.
As a former football player for Wake Forest University, Dr Bakalis is well accustomed to treating sports and traumatic injuries, including auto accident and work related injury. He has served as the Chiropractic physician for the Washington Capitals Hockey team and is the Official Chiropractor for the Potomac Nationals baseball team. Dr Bakalis currently resides in Woodbridge with his wife and two children. He enjoys sports, spending time with his family, and most of all caring for his patients as they regain their health.
- Wake Forest University
- University of Maryland
- National College of Chiropractic Medicine
- Virginia State Board of Medicine
- Illinois State Health Regulatory Board
- Maryland Chiropractic Board
- North Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- South Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships and Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Virginia Chiropractic Association
- Past President- Northern Virginia Chiropractic Society
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified by National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Redskins Quarterback Club